Monday 25 February 2013

YCN UK Greetings; ideas.


As a starting point for this brief I decided to sit down and list the various ocassions greetings cards and purchased for as well as thinking about some obscure ideas where they aren't really incase I could come up with something really creative. I decided on the theme of animals because everyone can appreciate them in some way and tends to have a favourite animal so this creates a vast target audience. There is also so much I can do with a theme like this so it'll give me a real chance to experiment and develop my hand rendering/drawing skills. Once I had decided the theme I wrote down various different animals I could illustrate and then chose my favourites from the list with the help of my friends. The YCN brief requires at least 4 cards but I've decided to go a little further and choose 5 different animals. The chosen animals are listed on the right hand side in the image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment