Wednesday 27 February 2013

Design context.


Ready for the design context group tutorial I decided to gather some of my favourite bits from the research I'd done so that I was able to show everyone the sorts of things I've been looking at. I'll admit, I hadn't really though much about the design context publication at this stage and the elements above all stem from my studio briefs I'm currently undergoing but they are also very relevent to the area of the industry that i'm particularly interested in. At this stage I've divided everything into categories based on what bits of research fit where but I imagine after the tutorial I will have a better understanding of exactly which direction I'd like to push my design context in. I think once I better understand this part of the module, I'll really start to enjoy it more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment