Wednesday 27 February 2013

Design context publication; categories.

After the tutorial I felt so much better about this brief. Before hand I had an idea that the research I was already doing was relevent but I wasn't exactly sure what to do with this research and how I was going to focus my publication. Now I feel that I have a proper direction with this brief and I'm quite excited to get stuck in because I've really started to enjoy researching more this year. I've thought of my overall theme based on what I enjoy most about Graphic Design and also thought of how this could go into categories. This tutorial made me think more outside of the box because all my research so far has been linked to my briefs but the research for this brief needs to be bigger and I need to look for anything at all that I like, that fits into my categories and overall theme. 

My theme:  Image
Categories: Applied Image
                   Graphic Art
                   Hand Rendered
                   Branding
                   Packaging

With these categories in mind I can now go away and get really stuck into this brief. In the meantime I need to consider what format I would like the final piece to take. 

No comments:

Post a Comment