Monday 25 February 2013

Robot Food brand design studio.

Robot Food are a brand building agency based in Leeds. I was drawn to their work because they have some really visually interesting projects and they've had some very big clients which I've heard of. Their portfolio is so diverse which made it exciting to look through. 




The company did all the branding for the recent Jammie Dodgers packaging and campaign which looks bright, bold and eyecatching. I really like this packaging because they have shown the designs can work across a range of different types of packaging even though it's not the simplest of designs. The different elements they have utilised within the design give the overall look a lot of depth and quite a fun aspect to it which is something consumers are sure to relate to a product like this. 

With this product, I really like the lables that are hanging around the neck of the bottle because this is something that I haven't really seen before. In terms of my own designs I am wondering if I could utilise a similar sort of approach but for the jars of sauce. This tag would be instead of having the lable on the actual jar and because this space would be freed up, I could have some kind of illustrative design on the jar instead. 






No comments:

Post a Comment