Monday 11 February 2013

Tigerprint Colour; spring/summer trend 2014.















This is the intial research I did for the Tigerprint trend board that I had to create as part of the competition submission. I went for particular areas of the creative industry that I know have a massive influence on colour trends such as fashion and pantone. I looked into things such as trend forecasting and for things like colour everything needs to be planned in advance so it proved pretty simple in finding what colours were going to be relevant to my brief. Although all the colours from the various different parts of research are not exactly the same, a lot are similar so this is a good sign. The last image is also male colours from 2013 because this could give a vague idea of whats next but it's also interesting to see current trends. I looked at males in particular as this is the target audience for my brief. Although I feel this research is enough to make a quick trend/inspiration board, I know there is a lot more I could look at in order to get the most from my brief so I need to gather a lot more information in regards to colour. 



No comments:

Post a Comment