Monday 11 February 2013

Self-evaluation.

Ahead of my progress tutorial with John I thought I would take a look at the progress I have made so far so I know exactly what needs to be done next in terms of my briefs and I can ask any relevent questions if I have them. As part of this I've also evaluated PPD because this is something I keep putting to the back of my mind when really, it's just as important. 

Design practice: 
- Research into some of my main briefs. 
- Submitted to Tigerprint.
- Emily Ward branding.
- Research into professionals that relate to my practice. 
- Visited a Fedrigoni exhibition.
- Visited Pressision printers. 
- Geek Table Collective

Personal and professional development: 
- Set up my Cargo Collective account.
- Research into branding and illustration studios. 
- Started putting together my professional portfolio. 

At the moment i'm already behind on the timetable I have created for myself but I'm not too concerned because throughout I have left spaces for me to catch up with each brief and have been quite generous with how I have shared out my time throughout them all. I need to come up with concepts for the briefs I have not yet started so they are in place but i'm not timetabled to start all of them yet. I also need to get on top of my blog now before it gets in too much of a mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment