Wednesday 27 February 2013

Design context tutorial.

I took a few notes in the design context tutorial so that I can refer back to them whenever I need to throughout producing my publication. 

- What inspires you? (Applied image)
- Contact studios or people for interviews (not mandatory) 
- In terms of format we could do, posters, a dvd, a website, a fold out booklet
- We need to think of this as a piece of design
- What is it about the subject I've chosen? Why have I chosen a certain image? 
- Need a rationale: what do I do? 
- Record, structure, understand
- Leave time for production if making something bespoke
- Credit the designers included in design context
- A PDF copy is required as well as a print one
- You can include you own work to show how context has inspired you but this should be more about the inspiration 
- We need no less than four categories/chapters

No comments:

Post a Comment