Wednesday 27 February 2013

Emily Ward Branding; Rugby printer.



I already have an idea of a few printers that I've spoken to Emily about for her business cards but I asked the Geek Table if they knew of any others just incase I missed someone good! Claudia and Baljeet have both used Rugby printer and are impressed with the results. Claudia very kindly lent me her sample pack so I could take a few photos of the sorts of things the printers are able to do. They seem to have a lot of options in terms of business cards so this is really good and various different stock options are available too. I've heard they have good prices so that's another bonus. I know Emily is quite keen to have them done at Moo after showing her what they offer and my view on the quality of their prints but it's always good to have back up options and this may also come in handy in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment