Tuesday 19 February 2013

Fudge Kitchen; logo mini crit.

I showed my current logo resolution for the Fudge Kitchen to Baljeet and Claudia for the first time to see what they thought and also to see if they could give me any feedback. I explained the reasons for the colour choices but they both said they aren't keen on the idea of the text being so dark although they understood why I'd chosen those colours. Baljeet suggested trying pastel or brighter colours within the text such as the yellow from the swirl design (as seen above). When I did this they said that the brighter colours look much more inviting and make the overall design a lot warmer. 
Based on this feedback I am going to ask for further feedback within the crit this week to gather more opinions. I am however, going to experiment with this idea of using brighter colours and possibly based them around gold in order to link to the high quality value the brand has just to see if this suggestion is more successful. 







No comments:

Post a Comment