Wednesday 6 March 2013

YCN UK Greetings; test prints.


I did a mock up of one of the card designs to see how the coloured insert would look when printed just to make sure the minimalistic approach was the best decision. Although it does work in some ways, I feel that once someone writes their message inside it, it will be quite hard to read so a white background is definitely the better option. 


I printed the gift tags to make sure the colour is consistent with the cards and also to see if the size I have designed them at is approriate. I think this works because it's just the right size to include a personal message on. 

I've also printed the gift wrap again to check colour consistency and make sure these designs work when they are printed before printing the final outcomes. Although this is not the size they would actually be printed I can still see that they work and that the imagery is just the right size on the repeat pattern design. This was also a good time to see that the plainer gift wrap worked with the pattern it would be packaged with. 




No comments:

Post a Comment