Monday 4 March 2013

Geek Table; crit two.

We had our second crit to give each other feedback on the second brief that we have done. This brief was 'In the zone' so we had to include what gets us in the mood for work, visually. I didn't really get any feedback suggesting specific changes, they were more about the use of stock and how I could really enhance the final piece. It was suggested that I print the piece on A2 glossy stock to enhance the orange colour used within the artwork. The imagery would work quite well big but not too overwhelming. There was also a comment about a nice use of orange tones. Although nobody has suggested any massive changes for this brief, I think I'll go back and develop it further for myself if anything because I know it can be a lot better than it is at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment