Friday 1 March 2013

Geek Table; crit one.

The first Geek Table crit was a success! Everyone had done something completely different but very true to themselves in terms of what they love about graphic design. It was great to see what ideas people had gone forward with after various discussions too. I already knew that I wanted to develop my own piece further and everyone has given me some great ideas on how I could so. I'm going to try out some of my favourites and at some point we'll have an interim crit so I'll be able to show everyone how my idea has changed. I think I'm really going to enjoy doing these briefs because we get to have fun with it and it's quite relaxed. 

For the next brief the theme is 'In the zone: what gets you in the mood for work?'. The constraints for this brief are, we can only use shades of orange and it has to be on white stock, white can be used as a colour because the colour of the stock doesn't count. 

No comments:

Post a Comment