Tuesday 5 March 2013

YCN UK Greetings; gift tags.

Based on the cards, I now had a format for the rest of the products that I've proposed for the brief so these would come together quite easily without much development needed. 



Because I've chosen to extend the brief beyond the greetings cards that UK Greetings require I've decided to design a whole product range for the gift industry. Above I've looked at various elements I could utilise from the card to make a gift tag. Using the animal as a shape was an option but with this you couldn't really use the other part of the imagery that goes with it so it looks a bit plain on it's own. To improve on this I looked at placing the animal within a shape using the same background as the cards. Although a circle works, I thought using a square would probably be better because this links back to the cards again. This is definitely my favourite design because it can include all of the imagery and has a reason as to why I've made the design decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment