Sunday 17 March 2013

Geek Table; brief four.


The other brief we had to do for the Geek Table in the same week was our guilty pleasure. Again this didn't have to be design related in order to make it more interesting to see what people would come up with. My guilty pleasure is the band McFly because they are quite nostalgic to me. I decided to design a piece with type this time because all of my pieces have been image so far and although this is my design focus, I could still utilise my geeky skill through hand rendered type. This is another piece that I've coloured using pro markers although it's not as obvious on this piece. This has worked quite well because the area where there is colour is quite bright. I didn't really get any further development suggestions for this brief as such but I have my own ideas about how I'd like to improve it so I will definitely have a go at doing it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment