Sunday 17 March 2013

Geek Table; brief three.


The third Geek Table brief was to create a piece of design that represented our alter ego. This didn't have to be design related, it could be absolutely anything because we all felt this would make the outcomes a lot more interesting and personal to us. I decided to design something linking to Farming because I have this connection due to my dad and it's an ongoing joke that if I wasn't a Graphic Designer I'd be a Farmer. I've utilised the hand rendered style again due to this being my geeky skill and used pro markers to colour the image to mix my pieces up a bit. The main piece of feedback I got from this piece was that although the Geek Table understand it because they know me, it might make more sense to other people if I draw me as a farmer to go with it too because at the moment it kind of makes it seem like my alter ego is a pig! woops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment