Sunday 3 March 2013

Geek Table; brief two.










In keeping with the first brief for the Geek Table, I wanted this outcome to be quite minimalistic and simple too. I decided to illustrate my iPod and headphones as these are the two things that get me in the zone when doing my Graphic Design work. I then drew musical notes because I thought these could create some kind of background for the other imagery so there wasn't going to be a massive amount of white space. Although I feel this outcome is satisfactory I could definitely also develop it further. I think in order to make this better I will explore more shades of orange to give further variation and also explore layout further. I may consider changing the format of this piece to see if this could enhance it because this brief doesn't have a size constraint. I feel the colour constraint has been difficult to work with because the design looks quite plain so the further development areas I've mentioned should enhance this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment