Monday 18 March 2013

Design context publication; hand rendered.

Alex Konahin - Artist based in the Netherlands. 
http://www.behance.net

This was a one off piece that I quite liked from this artist due to the detail that has gone into this. Again linking to my own practice due to the hand rendered nature I can really appreciate how much time must have gone into something like this. It's amazing how neat the whole drawing is too and in a way I some what envy the skill this artist has but hope to get my own up to scratch and this sort of standard!

 Georgina Luck - Illustrator based in Brighton.                
http://www.behance.net

Another appreciation for hand rendered design, I liked this because I've not really seen anything similar and although the style is quite straight forward, it's visually interesting. I quite like the fact it has a sort of rough approach to the illustration too because the one characteristic I like about hand rendering is the fact it doesn't have to be perfect. It has more character like this. 





No comments:

Post a Comment