Monday 18 March 2013

Geek Table; crit three.

We had the third Geek Table crit to discuss the alter ego brief and the guilty pleasure one at the same time as we set these briefs to be done for the same deadline. I got no specific feedback on the guilty pleasure brief because this was straight forward type and everyone understood this straight away. In terms of the alter ego brief it was suggested that I add me dressed as a farmer because this is my alter ego and at the moment it's not represented as well as it could be through just the image of a pig. The other piece of feedback I got with this was to consider changing the format once I produce more imagery because it might work differently once it has been added to. I definitely want to go back and develop both of these briefs so they exploit my skills fully because I feel if anything, these two were a little bit rushed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment