Friday 15 March 2013

Surface pattern yearbook; my colour and cover ideas.




To move the yearbook on even further we all discussed going away and choosing a colour pallet that could work for the yearbook as well as coming up with some cover designs. The colours I've looked at have an even balance so they are neither femanine nor masculine and they are quite bright because when we've been in the surface pattern studio a lot of the work is really bright and bold. I noticed I've chosen colours that are in trend too because I've been working on the Tigerprint brief at the same time and these are colours I've researched for that. The designs I've created for the cover of the yearbook are quite tribal because this links to the idea of them being a tribe but I'm not sure how much this should be pushed although I do like the designs further to the back of the issue document. I went with the orange, yellow and blue/green because they seem to compliment each other quite well and keep the design really simplistic because it doesn't want to be too overpowering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment