Wednesday 1 May 2013

Nail Varnish; advertising.










I've looked at a range of adverts for nail varnish before thinking about approaching mine to get ideas of what's already existing. It was actually harder than I thought to find research online for this. There seems to be not a lot, either that or I'm not looking in the right places. Baljeet however, pointed me in the direction of Illamasqua's recent campaign for a new UV nail varnish. This is probably one of the best things I've seen in the way of research but that's to be expected with it being a high quality/end product. Although I like the approach they have taken with their advertising and using the models, I'd like my own to be more about the product as a physical thing so consumers know what to look out for, much like the adverts I found more to the top of this post. I'd like to create more of a teaser ad so it will make consumers go and look for the product and do their research.

No comments:

Post a Comment