Wednesday 1 May 2013

Progress surgery.

With the progress surgery I didn't really have any questions in particular about my work because I knew exactly what I needed to do to get the work done. I went through each of my briefs and took examples from them to show Phil where I'd got up to and the sort of things I was producing. There was a bit of concern about how much I still have left to do for various briefs and the fact I don't seem to be stressed about it yet. I think it's trusted that I will get everything done though in time for submission though. The main piece of advice I got was, how can I really push all of my briefs in the time I have left available to me? and also not to forget about the greater context of my briefs and how various products will exist. I know that I really need to speed up the pace after this progress surgery but I'm confident I can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment