Thursday 16 May 2013

Final crit.

My current resolved work set out for the crit.




There were a few specific things I wanted to get out of this crit but it was mostly about the quality of my design boards. I wanted to know if they told the story well for someone who was looking at my projects for the first time. At this stage I knew exactly where each of my briefs were going so feedback on extension of briefs wasn't particularly relevent because there just wasn't the time for this. It was maybe good to think about how the briefs could have gone further though in other peoples opinions. The feedback I got given regarding my boards was positive in the sense that the people discussing them had never seen the work before and they understood it all. The only negative feedback I'd gotten really was to do with the fact my blog wasn't completely up to date but I knew this already despite trying to catch up in time for the crit. Overall, the crit was really useful and it was so good to see what people had been doing, everyone had some really amazing stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment