Wednesday 15 May 2013

Tigerprint colour; colourways.

When I had my progress tutorial with Fred we discussed the various briefs I had been working on and he suggested a few ways in which some briefs could be pushed further. For the Tigerprint brief he suggested creating different colourways so that there would be more than one party pack available in store. I went back and created four new colourways also based on the colour trends for spring/summer 2013 and suitable for a male target audience. This was a really quick way of extending this brief but I wish I'd done it sooner so that I could have applied each of these colours to the products to be photographed too. This at least shows that I am considering how the range could realistically be pushed if the products were actually going to be put in store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment