Friday 24 May 2013

Design Context Publication; printed newspaper.







My design context publication has arrived. I'm really happy with the overall result but knew I would be from the test prints that I did because these were to scale. The only issue I did have was that some of the images have come out pixelated. This is due to the fact that when they have been uploaded onto websites, they are obviously saved at screen resolution so there wasn't a lot I could do about this. Those that are pixelated aren't so bad that you can't see them though and the fact it's a newspaper has meant the ink may have bled a little to improve this in a way. The quality of the colour is obviously slightly altered too but this still looks good and I like the fact the overall publication is tactile and just a bit different to other elements that I have produced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment