Wednesday 1 May 2013

Nail Varnish; pattern design.


When I was thinking more about the bag and packaging design I felt that they were going to be a bit too plain maybe so I looked back on some research I'd done on cosmetics packaging and realised that patterns seem to be quite popular within this area. I have a designed a few pattern ideas that could be applied to the inside of the bags, inside of the packaging and even create the tissue paper I've outlined on the brief amongst other things. The square pattern is probably my favourite because at the moment squares seem to be a running theme throughout this brief with the bag and the swatch booklet being square. This pattern is quite visually pleasing and not too overpowering as well. I'll only know if this works when I start applying it to the products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment