Wednesday 1 May 2013

Nail Varnish; bag design.

The swatch booklet then inspired the design of the bags the products would come in when consumers purchased something. Although this is quite hard to see because I've made the outline grey for the purpose of print, I know this net already works because I've used it in previous projects. The idea of having the branding central is again, based on the swatch booklet and the fact it can be quite large. It would also be foiled on the gift bags when they are printed for a high quality finish. I've included the website on the back of the bag because it's not really massively significant that it's on here with it being on the other products but it is there if it needs to be found. The bag would come in two sizes based on the though that I'm going to have two different types of packaging for multiple nail varnishes and single nail varnishes. I need to do some test prints to confirm the size of the bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment