Monday 20 May 2013

Fudge Kitchen; drinking fudge labels//stickers.


I've created labels that will go on the front and the back of each of the drinking fudge pockets. This is another element where I have used different flavours to show how the colours would change so that the flavours can be distinguished from one another. The back of the labels include text stating how to use the products as well as all the ingredient information. I've also included the stickers in this document that would be used to hold the tissue paper around the product. These are really simple and just include the logo design. They wouldn't be foiled because they would just be thrown away so don't really need to be of that high a quality and still fit well with everything else. I've utilised this shape around the labels and stickers too because I feel it's better than just a rectangle and frames the logo really well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment