Tuesday 30 April 2013

Nail Varnish; Together studio.

Together are a multidisciplinary studio based in London. I found out about them via Kirsty Cave and she said they've done a range of packaging for cosmetics which links to my nail varnish brief. 



The main client linking to my brief is No7 and these are examples of the packaging they have produced. This is the sort of standard I'd like to interpret into my brief with the use of some sort of pattern as part of the design. It's a good example of how colour can be applied differently across a range so that it still all links together. The majority of No7 packaging also has some sort of finish to it but in quite a minimal way which is something I've started thinking about for my own brief anyway so at least I know I'm going in the right direction with it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment