Sunday 19 May 2013

Design Context Publication; PDF.


This is my final design context publication. Although I wasn't able to make some double page spread images due to the nature of sourcing images off the internet, I'm still really happy with the overall design because it seems to have consistency and I have a mixture of single images and multiples. The design of the actual publication is really simplistic because I wanted the images to speak more than anything else with this being the theme of the publication. There is also a minimal amount of text within the publication with the theme being image but I wanted to explain the reasons for choosing each section of my publication. My reasoning for choosing a newspaper publication was so that I had the space to make the images big and high impact and make the layout really interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment