Monday 20 May 2013

Fudge Kitchen; drinking fudge packaging.



For the acutal drinking fudge packets I decided to design this simple folding envelope design that would be fastened with a sticker of the logo. This idea didn't particularly take much development because I'd seen this online somewhere and had been inspired by it but tailored it to fit the brand colour/concept I'd come up with for my brief. I then took the fudge gift packaging net and made this slightly smaller to accommodate the envelopes. Although I probably should have done test prints for this, I based the size of the envelopes on the size of the box and worked all of this out properly so it should work when it comes to printing it. The main difference between this and the gift packaging will be that the belly band will state what the product is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment