Saturday 25 May 2013

Geek Table; Reworked pieces.


I've been meaning to edit my Geek Table pieces based on the feedback I was given in our crits and I've finally gotten round to it! The pieces haven't changed massively in themselves but the context of them has. I decided to create postcards instead because the original purpose of having large scale prints was for the exhibition but obviously we aren't doing this anymore. The postcards can be used a promotional tool for my skill within the geek table as the overall brief is partly about promoting our skills. I think this format suits my pieces much better because when I drew the original artwork, I did this quite small so by having smaller outcomes, you don't lose any of the detail and they feel more apropriate. I'm going to print them onto watercolour card because this fits with the fact that my pieces are hand rendered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment