Sunday 12 May 2013

Yearbook; VIP invitations.




















As a starting point for my personal extension of the yearbook brief I decided to start with invitation design. I thought it made sense to have a seperate invitation for the VIP night because the information is different and something really nice could be produced in order to encourage people to come. The concept for these invites is based on the overall yearbook concept so that the two link together. I've also based the style on the quotes and typeface because this is something I worked on within the yearbook. Initially, I thought about including the actual quotes but this doesn't really make sense in this context so I've gone for a simple information based design. The quality would be in the actual print though because these would be printed on silk and sent out to VIP's in the post as this links to the materials they used on the course. These invitations would come in the four different colours that have been utilised within the quote pages. The format of the invitation is also based on the yearbook format. Centralisation of the text is going to be a running theme throughout the extension because this again, links to the quote pages and works well with the minimalistic background because it utilises the space. 



No comments:

Post a Comment