Monday 22 April 2013

Tigerprint colour; foiling test.




Some of the advice I got from the crit was to have a go at foiling the patterns for the Tigerprint brief to add to the quality of the product and make it a bit more exciting. I bought two different types of blue foil to see which would compliment the ink colour best and applied this to various different versions of my pattern to also see what would work best. The larger squares work really well with the foil and it doesn't neccessarily have to be neat because this also fits in with the style of the pattern design. I definitely think I'm going to take the idea of foiling the products forward but probably only the invitations and the rsvps because these are more keep sake than many of the other products within my range. 

No comments:

Post a Comment