Thursday 25 April 2013

Yearbook; image placing.


I volunteered to take on the task of placing all the images within the yearbook. This took a whole day but once I got into it, it was pretty straight forward. I had to resize each image and then crop into them so detail could be seen within the pattern designs. The name order within the yearbook had already been picked out of a hat by Sophie so I knew exactly whose work I had to place where. For the majority of the pages even though the order was completely random, the style of the work and the colours within the work seemed to compliment each other. There were a few cases however, where I had to swap people around because their work suited a square more or a rectangle, or also because certain pieces didn't work on the same page. Once I'd done this, I showed everyone else in my group and they seemed to be really happy with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment