Monday 15 April 2013

Tigerprint Colour; re-written brief.

I've rewritten this brief so that I am now designing a party pack for a male target audience. When I really thought about the original brief, the product range didn't really get me excited so I decided to come up with something that I'll enjoy designing more. This brief will give me a greater chance to explore deisgn for print and also layout and the application of image because I will have to consider how I will apply the pattern I have already designed. Designing for a male target audience will also be a good challenge because a lot of ranges like this tend to be aimed more toward females. I think the pattern design I've established already will make these outcomes unique because they are not the generic celebratory products you usually get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment