Wednesday 17 April 2013

Crit.


This was the first proper crit we've had on actual produced outcomes and I felt I had a substantial amount of work in order to get the relevent feedback I required. At this point I had products for some of my briefs and concepts set in stone for all of them as well as various design development so people could see the direction that my work is going to take. I had some specific questions I posted to people about which designs they preferred for various briefs as I'd kind of hit a brick wall with some of them. I feel overall, this crit was really useful and I got a lot out of it. The briefs I was stuck on can now be taken forward using the feedback I've been given. People also seemed to like the direction my briefs were going in so this was really good because at least I know they are working and will hopefully be successful. I filled out a sheet myself too just so I know exactly what I need to do next in order to move on with the briefs. 












No comments:

Post a Comment