Thursday 17 January 2013

YCN - UK Greetings: greetings card themes.


*Christmas cards aren't included here but are another option 

As a starting point for the UK Greetings brief, I need to choose a theme for the cards i'm going to create. Due to my personal illustrative style being hand rendered I thought it would be apropriate to look at the Paperchase website because this could be inspirational. The examples above are the generic occassions that consumers will send cards for so these are options. This made me think that to compete against existing things would be quite difficult so how coud I come up with something unique to move away from this and make a desirable product? I need to think of something that you wouldn't usually send cards for but that people may buy within a certain target market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment