Wednesday 16 January 2013

Fudge Kitchen; competition.














I looked into competition for other UK fudge companies/brands. I was surprised at how many there were but via just looking at websites a lot of them didn't seem to draw me in at all. I've included a few examples above of some of the best ones I found. They also seem to range in the sort of message they are sending in terms of the quality of the product. My favourites were The Handmade Fudge Shop and Fudge Fancies because both seem to have a very simple yet sophisticated colour scheme to their branding. The packaging choices also seem more appealing and this is going to be a big part of the considerations for my own brief. Looking at websites has also allowed me to make a snap judgement which is another thing I need to consider with my own branding as if I create a website then consumers will do the same to mine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment