Tuesday 15 January 2013

Nail Varnish; different brands.

2true
Accessorize
Andrea Fulerton
B. Complete
Barry M
Bourjois
Collection 2000
Essie
FashionistA
Gosh
L'Oreal
Look
MUA
Max Factor
Maybeline
Miss Sporty
NYC
Pixel
Revlon
Rimmel
Sally Hansen

I researched into popular brands of nail varnish as these are some of the ones I would like to compete with, with my own product. I've included images because the bottle shape, logo and size depend on the brand so this is something I will also need to consider. These nail varnishes range in prices and what I found quite interesting was that some of the smaller bottles were actually the 'high end' products. Now I know specific names for a range of different brands I can go forward and research into particular brands more to inform my own designs and logo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment